Good morning my beautiful readers! There’s been a bit of a gap on the blog, but Linen and Silk Weddings has been busy travelling to Puglia to visit a few wedding venues and meeting fabulous suppliers, while also taking the chance to see my family. I’ll share more on the beautiful venues I’ve had a chance to see in a few days, but first I want to share with you something super exciting!
Following on from the launch of my new destination wedding planning services in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, I’ve decided to team up with Italian wedding photographer Elisabetta Marzetti Photography to offer one fabulous couple the chance to WIN a wedding planning and photography package for your wedding in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt in May 2014!
The lovely Joelle of My Lovely Wedding is hosting this competition for us, so if you are planning to enter, you will need to follow My Lovely Wedding blog in order to find out if your wedding has been shortlisted.
Here are the rules:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 24th February 2014 with the following:
- A picture of yourselves
- Your names, location and a mobile number with international code
- A brief paragraph on why you think you should win, which will be published on the blog if you are selected as one of the finalists
- A description of your dream wedding in Sharm el Sheikh, including ideal location, date, whether you have already done some of the planning or not, list of suppliers you might have already sourced, and number of guests
- A link to a Pinterest mood board with wedding inspiration (please try not to upload pins directly from your computer, but pin directly from Pinterest or websites)
- Once finalists have been announced, spread the voice, as to win you will need the highest number of public votes!
Myself & Elisabetta will select 3 finalists who will be announced on the blog on Thursday 27th February 2014 with your story and a screenshot of your Pinterest mood board. Readers will be asked to vote for their favourite couple by commenting on the post by midnight on Wednesday 5th March 2014. Votes will be counted and the winning couple will be notified by email and SMS and announced on My Lovely Wedding blog on Thursday 6th March 2014.
What you will win:
As your wedding planner, I will be at hand to make your dream wedding in Sharm el Sheikh a reality. Leveraging my connections with local wedding suppliers who can deliver bespoke services at high standards, I will give one couple the opportunity to have their wedding planned by myself. If, however, you have already planned most of your wedding but simply need a planner to tie all the loose ends and coordinate the actual day, this wedding planning prize can be customised to suit your needs! And, if this isn’t enough, wedding photographer Elisabetta Marzetti Photography will be capturing that special day by giving the winning couple a full-day photography coverage, including a selection of edited images and print out of your favourite 200!
Are there any T&Cs?
Yes, sadly there are. But I won’t call them ‘small prints’. I need you to read them carefully before you enter!
- The winners of the “To Sharm with Love” giveaway will receive a wedding planning package based on the requirements of the winning couple for their wedding in Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt). The options available to the winning couple are: full wedding planning, partial planning, or on-the-day coordination. The package the couple will be allocated depends on the progress they have already made with their wedding planning, if any. Exact extent of Linen and Silk Weddings’ involvement will be agreed with the winning couple upon a face-to-face/ telephone or Skype consultation, depending on couple’s location.
- The winning couple will also receive one wedding day photography coverage for their wedding in Sharm el Sheikh offered by Elisabetta Marzetti Photography. The package includes one photographer for unlimited coverage on the wedding day, all edited images in high-resolution and low-resolution for the web, 200 of your favourite images printed (6”x4”), online gallery.
- The wedding must take place between 1st and 31st May 2014 in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt.
- Low-cost flights (from London and Milan) and reasonable accommodation costs for Elisabetta Cirulli of Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta of Elisabetta Marzetti Photography, must be paid for by the winners.
- The winning couple will be responsible for all paperwork required to legally marry in Egypt. Due to the complexity of getting legally married in Egypt, we recommend that the winning couple legally marries in their own home country with a view to hold a symbolic ceremony and/or wedding party only in Sharm el Sheikh.
- Closing date for entries is 24th February 2014. Finalists will be selected by Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography and will be announced on 27th February 2014 on the blog with their story and mood board. The winning couple will be selected by a reader’s voting system, whereby the readers are invited to vote for their favourite couple by leaving a comment on the blog post.
- Voting closes at midnight on 5th March 2014. Winning couple will be notified by email and SMS on the same day and announced on the blog on 6th March 2014.
- The images of the winning wedding may be used on Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography websites and blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and/or exclusive wedding blogs. Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography may use the winning wedding’s images for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or fee being paid. Personal data will not be used for further promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
- Elisabetta Marzetti Photography grants the winning couple the right to use their own photos for non-commercial purposes.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, and current.
- The winners will be contacted via email and SMS on 5th March 2014. The winner will be required to claim their prize via email within 24 hours. If Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography are unable to notify the winner due to due having being provided an incorrect email address or telephone number, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography reserve the right to select an alternative winner based on the highest number of votes.
- Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography may at their sole discretion refuse to provide the prize in the event of non-entitlement under these terms or an entrant’s breach of these terms.
- Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography reserve the right to amend any element of the competition or withhold the prize for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including, but not limited to, the unavailability of the competition platform (i.e. the blog) before the closing date, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of transportation. Linen and Silk Weddings and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- No purchase necessary. One entry per couple only.
- Competition is open to anyone in the world, 18 year old or over. There is no maximum age limit.
- The Prize can only be claimed by the winners personally, is non refundable, non redeemable for cash and valid for their wedding day only.
We SO look forward to your entries!
HUGE thanks to Ara of caratterino.com for the competition banner!