THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
It is incredibly exciting to announce the launch of my next competition for a fabulous couple to win an incredible package for their wedding in Sharm el Sheikh! This time Linen and Silk Weddings has gone bigger and better, having partnered with some amazing suppliers, including Elisabetta Marzetti Photography, 5* Sultan Garden Resort in Sharm el Sheikh, and luxury designers Mascia Mandolesi and Zaeem Jamal. Read on to find out what you could win and how to enter the competition!
WIN A WEDDING PLANNING AND PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE FOR YOUR WEDDING IN SHARM EL SHEIKH, AND A HONEYMOON AT SULTAN GARDENS RESORT
If you are dreaming of tying the knot in a destination that is romantic and mesmerizing, Sharm el Sheikh is a truly magical place that offers the hospitality, choice and atmosphere that is unique and unparalleled to any other wedding destination.
Choose the Sultan Garden Resort in Sharm el Sheikh to tie the knot in November 2014, and you could win this amazing prize!
♥ A wedding planning package by destination wedding planner Elisabetta of Linen and Silk Weddings. This package will be completely customised to your needs, and will include supplier sourcing, the time-consuming admin tasks that are part of planning a wedding, concept design and creation of a digital mood board to visualize your theme and brief suppliers, and her presence on the day to take care of all the details so you can relax knowing everything is under control
♥ A full-day photography coverage of your special memories by wedding photographer extraordinaire (and wedding insider for Grazia italy) Elisabetta Marzetti Photography, including a selection of edited images and print out of your favourite 200
♥ One week honeymoom at the 5 star Sultan Garden Resort Sharm el Sheikh in classic all inclusive basis in a Sea View room (with the option of upgrading to Emir or Sultan Class all inclusive at 50% discount)
♥ A couple’s massage for the Bride and Groom during their stay at the Sultan Garden Resort
♥ Preferential wedding rates for your wedding at the Sultan Garden Resort (starting from £270 to hire a private section within the venue and £16pp for catering, ex. drinks)
♥ A silk kaftan by luxury fashion and bridal designer Zaeem Jamal. Inspired by the royal scarab motif inside ancient Egyptian temples, this silk crepe round neck kaftan is perfect for your honeymoon wardrobe!
To be in with a chance to win the “To Sharm with Love” competition, this is what you will need to do:
- Fill in the form on this link providing all the required details in full by 23.59 (GMT+1) on Sunday 18th May
- Read and agree to the T&Cs (see below)
The competition panel (Linen and Silk Weddings, Elisabetta Marzetti Photography and Sultan Garden Resort) will review all the entries and select a winner who will be notified by email and SMS and announced on the blog and our social media channels on Tuesday 20th May 2014.
“TO SHARM WITH LOVE” T&Cs
- In order to qualify, the winning couple must book their wedding between 2-30 November 2014 at the 5 star Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt. Preferential rates apply (starting from £270 to hire a private section within the venue and £16pp for wedding breakfast ex. drinks).
- The winners of the “To Sharm with Love” giveaway will receive a full wedding planning package for their wedding in Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt) by Linen and Silk Weddings. The extent of the services included in the package depends on the progress the winning couple has already made with their wedding planning (if any), and will be agreed with the couple upon a face-to-face/ telephone or Skype consultation, depending on couple’s location. At a minimum, the package must include on-the-day coordination.
- The winning couple will receive one-day photography coverage for their wedding in Sharm el Sheikh offered by Elisabetta Marzetti Photography. The package includes one photographer for unlimited coverage on the wedding day, all edited images in high-resolution and low-resolution for the web, 200 of your favourite images printed (6”x4”), online gallery.
- The Sultan Gardens Resort’s prize for the winning couple includes: Free honeymoon for the winning couple, valid for a stay of one week following the date of the wedding, on a classic All Inclusive basis, in a Sea View room (the winning couple will have the option to upgrade to Emir or Sultan Class All inclusive at 50% discount), plus a free couple’s massage for the Bride and Groom during their stay
- Low-cost flights and work visa for Elisabetta Cirulli of Linen and Silk Weddings (from London) and Elisabetta of Elisabetta Marzetti Photography (from Milan) must be paid for by the winners.
- Shipping costs and related customs taxes (if applicable) for the Zaeem Jamal prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Mascia Mandolesi prize will be shipped free of charge. Should the bride decide to return the shoes for a different size, the bride will be responsible for shipping costs to return and to deliver a new pair of shoes. The bride will be responsible for ensuring the shoes are returned safely, in the original packaging, and in unworn condition.
- The winning couple will be responsible for all paperwork required to legally marry in Egypt. Due to the complexity of getting legally married in Egypt, we recommend that the winning couple gets legally married in their own home country with a view to hold a symbolic ceremony and wedding reception in Sharm el Sheikh.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 18th May 2014, 23:59 GMT+1.
- The winners will be selected by the competition panel (Linen and Silk Weddings, Elisabetta Marzetti Photography and Sultan Gardens Resort) and will be announced on Linen and Silk Weddings’ blog and the partners’ respective social media channels with their story and picture.
- The images of the winning wedding may be used on Linen and Silk Weddings, Sultan Gardens Resort, Zaeem Jamal, Mascia Mandolesi, and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography’s websites and blogs, social media channels and for our professional portfolio. Linen and Silk Weddings, Sultan Gardens Resort, Zaeem Jamal, Mascia Mandolesi and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography may use the winning wedding’s images for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or fee being paid. Personal data will not be used for further promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
- Elisabetta Marzetti Photography grants the winning couple the right to use their own photos for non-commercial purposes.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, and current.
- The winners will be contacted via email and SMS on 20th May 2014. The winner will be required to claim their prize via email within 24 hours. If we are unable to notify the winner due to having being provided an incorrect email address or telephone number, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Linen and Silk Weddings, Sultan Gardens Resort and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- Linen and Silk Weddings, Sultan Gardens Resort, Zaeem Jamal, Mascia Mandolesi and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography may at their sole discretion refuse to provide the prize in the event of non-entitlement under these terms or an entrant’s breach of these terms.
- Linen and Silk Weddings, Sultan Gardens Resort, Zaeem Jamal, Mascia Mandolesi and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography reserve the right to amend any element of the competition or withhold the prize for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including, but not limited to, the unavailability of the competition platform (i.e. google drive) before the closing date, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of transportation. Linen and Silk Weddings, Sultan Gardens Resort, Zaeem Jamal, Mascia Mandolesi and Elisabetta Marzetti Photography are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- One entry per couple only.
- Competition is open to anyone in the world, 18 year old or over. There is no maximum age limit.
- The Prize can only be claimed by the winners personally, is non refundable, non redeemable for cash and valid for their wedding day only.