I could describe my destination wedding and elopement planning services in three words – planning, design and coordination – but it would be too reductive. The truth is, it is not just about logistics and a pretty design.
Organising your wedding is about your story and your dreams, finding out what makes your heart skip a beat and your eyes liGHt up, and then bringing it all to life.
If you are here, it is because you want a wedding or an elopement that feels intimate, emotional and effortlessly cool. As an international planner of destination weddings and elopements in London, Italy and beyond, my goal is to support couples throughout the entire planning process, making sure that that their story, journey and personalities set the mood for their entire day.
The style, the ceremony backdrop, the entertainment you choose, the number of guests – even the amount of money you will allocate to your wedding day – these decisions are all about the dreams and desires that are in your heart. My job as a wedding and elopement planner is to find out what these dreams and desires are, and guide you through the process of making them become a reality.
If I have the honour of planning your wedding, you can expect me to be just like your best friend. I’m here to help you make decisions you won’t regret, gently advise, support you with kindness and, with your permission, give you some tough love too.
Our Milan heritage is something that comes into play when designing for our couples. And while we’re comfortable planning to whatever style, the one thing you can be sure of is that we’ll inject your wedding with the stylish flair that guides our aesthetic sense, while making sure that our interpretation is first and foremost aligned to your vision.
Weddings are all about marriage, about two people committing their love to each other forever… We’ll talk to great lengths about the things that matter to you the most – the smaller and the bigger details that make a wedding day unique to you. Together we’ll bring to life an intimately inspired wedding, full of laughter, joy and exquisite personal touches, crafted to gift your closest families and friends the most memorable experience.
Coco Chanel once said: “Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.“
These words affect both my personal and work life, and if I’ve got this right, they represent you too.
Our couples and clients are not driven by ostentatious display of their wealth. They are sophisticated; they have good taste and express it by making their wedding or event a celebration of love and joie de vivre. They appreciate the small things in life; they put family and friends first, always. They love details and timeless elegance, but they’re not looking to impress anyone. And they come to us to help them plan their definition of a luxury event – be it a rustic-chic celebration in the rolling hills of Tuscany, a boho-inspired masseria wedding in Puglia, an intimate bash in a Moroccan desert camp, or a beach elopement in Egypt.
Click on the + to see the details of our wedding planning service:
FULL WEDDING PLANNING
This service is ideal if you are time poor or simply prefer having a wedding planner by your side right from the start. It is a fully-inclusive service that allows you to plan every aspect of the wedding with the support and guidance you need to make educated and smart choices. It spans from visual planning to suppliers search, liaison with all the parties involved and coordination of the wedding day.
- One-to-one complimentary consultation in person or on a Skype/Facetime call
- Assistance in identifying your style and creating a visual theme
- Bespoke digital mood-board and creation of a Pinterest board for collection of ideas
- Bespoke supplier search based on your requirements and budget
- Review suppliers’ proposals and contracts and assistance with selection
- Coordination and liaison with your chosen suppliers
- Assistance with legal paperwork (applicable to weddings in Italy)
- Budget sheet and regular spend reconciliations
- Production of wedding day timeline, floor-plans and contact list for distribution to all suppliers
- Email and phone support
- Status updates via your dedicated project management portal at regular intervals
- Face to face meetings + one final week-of-wedding meeting (within a 12 months period)
- In-person coordination of the wedding day, including styling and supervision of ceremony and reception set up
- Coordination of post-event returns & collections
COST: You can expect to pay 13.5%-15% of your total wedding budget + travel expenses for weddings outside London (minimum fee of £9500 applies).
There is nothing that says romantic more than an elopement. Secretly it’s what many of us wish we had the courage to do; but you, wild dreamers and gypsy souls, you are free – you travel to collect memories; you are in love with romantic love; you can’t think of a better way to live that moment than with an intimate exchange of vows in a place that will remain in your hearts forever.
When it comes to elopements, there are no restrictions – from a terrace overlooking the rooftops of Florence, to a cliff on a beautiful Mediterranean island, or a starry sky in a vast desert.
All you need to do is dare to dream. Making it happen is all down to me.
My elopement services are tailored to your needs, and will start with a no-obligation consultation that will allow me to get to know you, your story and your dreams. The service includes design concept and production, sourcing and liaising with the finest wedding professionals – photographer, celebrant & ceremony location, florist, hair and make up, accommodation, transfer, and any other supplier we might require to ensure your elopement is exactly what you are dreaming of.
We consider an elopement a super intimate celebration with just the two of you or up to 6 people. For anything above 6 people, please refer to our Full Wedding Planning service above, which is specifically devised for intimate weddings.
COST – We offer a couple of options:
- Bespoke elopement planning: 15% of your budget, starting from £3200 + travel expenses. On top of our fee, we recommend a starting of budget £12000 to enjoy the full elopement experience.
- Done-for-you elopement service: if you’ve decided to elope in Italy, we can also offer a complete package for up to 6 people, that includes our planning and on-the-day delivery, plus flowers, photo, video, decor, ceremony, hair and makeup, at £12,000 (venue & dinner excluded).
Head over to the Contact page to drop me a note about your dream day and request a consultation. I can’t wait to accompany you on this incredible journey!
SO, WHERE WILL YOUR HEART TAKE YOU?